2022 SIETAR USA SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Conference Attendees: You may qualify for a SIETAR USA scholarship which will cover your conference registration fee!
Are you a first time SIETAR USA conference attendee?
All applicants must be a first-time SIETAR USA conference attendee. Prior conference attendees and past recipients of this scholarship are not eligible, in order to allow other applicants to have this opportunity.
Eligible applicants must be:
· An academically registered student in good standing with a Letter of Support from an Academic Advisor or Professor, which includes confirmation of your education or professional position as well as any knowledge they have of your qualifications,
OR· An employee/volunteer with a community-based non-profit organization with a Letter of Support from the Director of the program or organization, verifying your work with them. * This does not include those who are consultants to a non-profit, or those who volunteer on the side to a non-profit
Qualified applicants must demonstrate:
● An interest in and commitment to intercultural education, training, and research as evidenced by a program of study or work, academic or community activities, and/or active participation in organizations serving diverse populations.
● Past and present contributions to the field of intercultural relations and communications including community development; international, multicultural or diversity education.
● An interest in presenting at a future SIETAR USA conference and/or an accepted proposal to present at this year’s SIETAR USA conference.
● A willingness to be an active participant in the SIETAR USA community through activities such as volunteering, and/ or involvement in a local SIETAR USA chapter.
To apply, please complete your online scholarship application, including all required documents, prior to the JULY 31, 2022 DEADLINE.
NOTE: Two (2) uploads are also required, as follows:1. A letter of support from your academic institution OR non-profit organization (see Step One above: “Am I Eligible?”)
2 Your résumé which
includes at least one reference (Name, title, institution or organization, email and phone contact information) and is no more than 2 typed pages in length.
Click here for the online scholarship application and instructions to upload the required files: Online Scholarship Application.
Have questions? Need more information?
Please send any questions or concerns related to the SIETAR USA Scholarships to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Conference in Omaha!